When thinking of a grand bridal entry, our minds tend to usually picture a bride walking under Phoolon Ki Chadar, ‘Din Shagna Da’ playing in the background. But some couples ditch the usual wedding entrances. If you are planning your wedding and are looking to do things differently in the new decade, here are some jaw-dropping ideas to inspire you. All 2020 brides and grooms will want to bookmark these quirky bridal entries right away!
1. Hitch a ride in a vintage car to get hitched!
Photos Courtesy: Gautam Khullar Photography
2. We’re SHORE she rocked her bridal entry!
Photo Courtesy: Ombre by Harsheen Jammu
3. Lifting the spirits and the groom!
Photo Courtesy: Gautam Khullar Photography
4. Walking down the aisle with the two best men in her life!
Photo Courtesy: House On the Clouds
5. When the groom does better than a Rohit Shetty film stunt!
6. Under my umbrella, ella, ella!
7. Firecracker, firecracker, boom boom, boom!
Photo Courtesy: Feather Tree by Aviraj
8. Raise your hand if you too want a bridal entry in a colorful little car like this!
9. A riot of colors as the groom entered!
10. Entering like a queen on a throne!
Photo Courtesy: The Wedding Salad
11. See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen!
Photo Courtesy: Colorblind Production
12. Swag se karenge apna swagat…
13. Making a mind-blowing entrance!
Photo Courtesy: Magic Weavers
14. Taking the bride on a joyride!
Photo Courtesy: Infinite Memories
15. All eyes on the little ones before the bride makes a show-stopping entry!
The post Tired Of Phoolon Ki Chaadar? Here Are Some Amazing Bride And Groom Entries from 2019 To Inspire You appeared first on WeddingSutra Blog.